Thank you for engaging us to assist with the conversion of your physician practice to a rural health clinic. The process is long and will involve pulling together certain documents for various governmental entities which will review the submissions and approve them as we go along. The usual process takes between 6 months to a year to complete all five steps listed below.
1. Preparation and submission of the 855As
2. Preparation for State Inspection including preparing RHC and Emergency Preparedness Policy and Procedure manual.
3. The State or Deeming Authority Inspection.
4. Provider Number (CCN) and Rate Setting.
5. Medicaid Application and Medicaid Rate Setting
Here are a number of forms and questionnaires that we will need completed from the clinic in order to accurately prepare your 855A application, RHC Policy and Procedure Manual, and Emergency Preparedness Policy and Procedure Manual. We will need the Client intake form and the 855A questionnaire as soon as we start the RHC process, and the RHC Policy and Procedure manual questionnaire can be completed a latter time. Do start reviewing the RHC survey information and begin to assign tasks for